Association (BDA) Good Practice Membership
We are accredited with silver membership on the British Dental Association's Good Practice Scheme. We
are committed to working to a standard of good practice set by the profession's national association - The British Dental Association (BDA)
CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC)
Both practices are registered with the CQC.
We support the mouth cancer awareness campaign.
Individuals are examined during their routine dental examination and
referred if required.
Common symptoms of mouth cancer are:-
- sores or ulcers that persist for more than three weeks
- white or red patches on the gums, tongue or lining of the mouth
- lumps or swelling anywhere in the mouth
- difficulty in chewing, swallowing or in movement of the jaw
- chronic sore throat or voice change [hoarseness] lasting more than s